The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Login failed....again

geeve420
geeve420
Keep getting "login failed - an unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service....."

I was just playing a few hours ago and logged out to eat dinner. Anyone else having trouble? I tried both NA (my usual server) and Europe. Both give me the same error.
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    Same. On both NA and EU. Ticket 220612-006560
  • keepero
    keepero
    ✭✭
    Yea I'm getting the same error
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's Xbox at this time. No content or games. I can watch videos on multiple streaming services and send messages but no games. I tried multiple titles so not just ESO. Oh, wait can play Peggle...
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Are you using a Series X? I am. It has logged out on me 3 times today. We were on the phone with our internet co. and tried everything with switching routers and such and it still happened. I'm not sure what this is!

I had uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and was all going fine. Then that massive update, and it started doing it again. I guess time for another uninstall. It really sucks.

Xbox X- NA
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    I was able to login without issue this morning.

If AnonomissX is right, would be the second time in two days that Xbox store issues were preventing usage of more or less any games or apps... they really oughta figure out a fallback behaviour for preventing them from turning into bricks when their live services are disrupted.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @geeve420

Are you still getting an "Internal Server Error" when logging in?

Troubleshooting steps to help with this login error can be found below.

What can I do if I experience an "Internal Server Error" on Xbox One?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post