The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[SOLVED] Greenshade - Mourning the Lost - quest giver Laurosse is not at the camp

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I can't start this quest, because even after I arrive at the camp where Laurosse is supposed to be (based on some pages I found), he's not there. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution or workaround?

It also just occurred to me that this might be a case of dependencies between quests. In this particular zone, I've been doing all the side quests and leaving the main quests until last. It's possible I need to complete one of the main quests before this quest can be started. I guess I'll find out soon enough: I've done most of the side quests and am about to work my way through the main quests.

I was right: without mentioning spoilers: the main quest must be advanced a certain amount before this quest can be started. So, problem solved! :)
Edited by vsrs_au on June 13, 2022 12:37PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390