Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stone Shank Frame Dig Site Question

tspecherb14_ESO
tspecherb14_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there any way to get to the top of the cliff? Scrying seems to indicate it is at the top and I have been beating my head against the wall trying to find a way up. Or is this broken....

Thanks!

lt4gly2frqiq.png
2n4ay9lc2nlf.png
156c3o2g7byk.png
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abandon the dig and re-scry for another spot. That spot has been bugged every time it comes up, it seems.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abandon the dig and re-scry for another spot. That spot has been bugged every time it comes up, it seems.

this, any lead that shows up with a dig site in that specific location is messed up, the dig site is likely underground and needs to be fixed by zos
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! I did not realize I could abandon and try again :D