Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vampire basin of loss and thrall.

xiphactinus
xiphactinus
✭✭✭
Basin of loss works fine but the thrall does not work at all. It will not work even if I sneak which in itself is ridiculous being as I am a vamp and its my thrall, I should just be able to feed regardless. 4000 crowns ZOS, 4000 effing crowns. I am however not surprised in the slightest. I will submit ticket
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a feedback/bug ticket but apparently wont get a reply. Can I please deal with a human being instead of a bot...We're not in Stros m'kai.

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will always help to submit a ticket through the website rather than using /bug in game.

Also, all website feedback will automatically generate a bot response. You'll need to reply to that to get a person.
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    @xiphactinus The positioning is wonky, you have to sneak, starting from a bit far away and slowly move close to find the spot where "feed" appears. This is because that same synergy is used both for killing with the blade of woe when you're close and feeding when you're further away. Hope this helps!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vampire feeding is kind of a pain because the target also has to be on almost level ground with you, and i think you have to be at least 6 meters away from the target (6-7 meters is where blade of woe changes to vampire feed, there is a tiny bit of overlap there too)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone...Got it to work but still does not alter the fact that this is my thrall and why the hell do I have to jump through hoops to feed on my own thrall. You can't even immerse yourself for a moment without being reminded that this is a Bethzos game...Yes Bethzos...which if you didn't know is the Daedric prince of wonky.