The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Akaviri Style full book drop?

SirGabenOfSteamia
SirGabenOfSteamia
✭✭✭✭
Just wondering how the gold Crafting Motif 18: Akaviri Style book drops? As far as I can tell, it can only be purchased in individual chapters, but today I managed to snag a full book from a guild trader. Was it a lucky drop from the anniversary jubilee or something?
And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
"Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
And obey, he did.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likely. Full book drops can happen extremely rarely from the source in which the individual pages drop in-game. But I don't think Akaviri has any other than just buying, so it seems the anniversary is the best bet.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, the only source I know of for Akaviri style is buying the pages from the War Researcher in Cyrodiil. I don’t recall a gold book for all the pages there so I have no idea where the source would be.

It would seem strange that the anniversary would drop something that does not seem to exist otherwise.

Now I will have to check tomorrow when I go to Cyrodiil. It could be that the gold book was there but I did not have enough AP to buy it all at once.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA