Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

what happens to the items in your craft bag when you unsub?

darvaria
darvaria
✭✭✭✭✭
Just wondering, since I've had a sub since Beta. Do all of those items fill up your inventory?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 10, 2022 2:04AM
  • JavaRen
    JavaRen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You keep the craft bag and can use the contents, but cannot add to it until you sub again.
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darvaria wrote: »
    Just wondering, since I've had a sub since Beta. Do all of those items fill up your inventory?

They stay in your craft bag. Any further mats you pick up will go into your characters inventory.

Also remember your bank slots will decrease to 240. If your bank is currently above that threshold (240) then you will not be able to put anything in the bank until you withdraw items to get it below 240.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything in the craft bag stays where it is. Any new materials you pick up will go into your inventory (and can be put in the bank or in housing chests). You can of course take them out of the craft bag whenever you like, but there's no way to put them back in without a subscription.

When you're crafting it will pull materials from the craft bag first, then from your inventory, then the bank. There's no way to change that, so over time the craft bag will gradually empty out, but only if you use them (or remove them).

It does help to have a plan for what to do with new materials you pick up to keep them from overwhelming all your storage. I have a dedicated crafter so he holds blacksmithing, clothier, woodworking and jewellery materials, then alchemy, enchanting and provisioning go in the bank (because my other characters are most likely to pick up those) and anything else goes in a storage chest. Everyone's got their own system, it's just a matter of figuring out what works for you.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"