Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Erlibru's Cottage is perfect

Ravensilver
Ravensilver
✭✭✭✭✭
This. This is what I (and everyone in my housing guild) wants as a house in High Isles. With 200 or 400 slots.

A perfect little cottage. A home away from home. Just the right size to make into a truly comforting and comfortable house.

Not all those huge, sprawling places that you can never furnish properly without closing off 3/4 of it. >.<

q3n7es88yjwj.png
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! There's similarly sized houses like that along Summerset as well that players have been asking to be turned into housing for ages now. I get they make houses huge to justify those crazy prices they put on them, but what I don't get is why they don't release smaller houses alongside them... I don't remember well, but I think the last one with 200/400 slots was Frostvault chasm 3 years ago?
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Agreed! There's similarly sized houses like that along Summerset as well that players have been asking to be turned into housing for ages now. I get they make houses huge to justify those crazy prices they put on them, but what I don't get is why they don't release smaller houses alongside them... I don't remember well, but I think the last one with 200/400 slots was Frostvault chasm 3 years ago?

Yes! I'd love that Summerset one!

While I agree that ZOS is certainly hoping to make more money off people buying these immensely expensive, huge houses, I, for one, have stopped buying. I'll happily pay crowns for a cottage like that. But I'm no longer willing to spend my hard earned money on something that I can't properly use.
  • IPlayForFun
    IPlayForFun
    ✭✭
    This would be lovely. (Along with a Druidic style cottage. :) )
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeessss I thought that too, when I did the quest. <3:)
    That property is perfect in size and looks. This with 600 slots please :D! I would buy it AT ONCE!

The last big house I bought was the one in Markarth. And before a long time nothing.
    I bought the smaller house in Southern Elsweyr.

Would definitely buy more houses if they were not always that f*** HUGE.
    PC/EU
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is the one problem with this update, soo many of the homes are stunning that i want so many of them as actual houses
    the mage tower the above cottege a ship and sadly i know we will likly not even get half of these :(
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, a THOUSAND times yes! (And hopefully with a large yard included!)
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    This cottage is great. I would like to buy something similar with lots of land attached and plenty of slots for animals so I can finally have my farm.

There are also loads of vegetables and furniture like chicken houses, bee hives, bird houses and mushroom shelves that would be a great addition too :)
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the cottage. It‘s a dream.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never, ever wanted a house more in my life than this. I'm desperate for it. I just hope that if they do it, there's three conditions:
    • It's purchasable for gold, I'm willing to drop a million or two on this house.
    • It's a 'Large Home' so 300 slots (600 with ESO+)
    • We get both the house as well as the outside courtyard which is blocked off from the rest of the world with the enchanted wall (the green one we need to get past in isobels quest)
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never, ever wanted a house more in my life than this. I'm desperate for it. I just hope that if they do it, there's three conditions:
    • It's purchasable for gold, I'm willing to drop a million or two on this house.
    • It's a 'Large Home' so 300 slots (600 with ESO+)
    • We get both the house as well as the outside courtyard which is blocked off from the rest of the world with the enchanted wall (the green one we need to get past in isobels quest)

I wouldn't even mind buying this with crowns!

But I'm with you on all the other parts. Yes for the slots (600 for me!)! Yes for the courtyard... can you say 'garden' *__* ! And yes to having it somewhere out in the world, just like Erlibru's place. While I love having a wayshrine not too far away, I can always do a quick port into one of my houses that does, while still enjoying the peace and quiet and solitude of a little cottage tucked away in its own little corner of the world. <3
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a yes on this house too. I finally ran across it and it's just perfect. Please make it so ZOS :wink:
  • Elyz
    Elyz
    Soul Shriven
    I had the exact same thought when I was doing this quest. It's the perfect cozy cottage.
  • Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump, cuz this cottage is everyone's wish in housing community for this year. 👀
    PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More cottages!!! Give us cottages!!! :D
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    Cottage with open land and a pond
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GIVE US THE COTTAGE! 👏
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the bee hives it has :)
  • ShinyBacon
    ShinyBacon
    ✭✭✭
    uughhh i want this cottage so badly. its a more romantic little Autumns gate. Please! and the cute blue trees! and the little bird house hanging on one of them! im in love with this little house!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this little spot! We need more quaint, manageable properties, prime candidate!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the chorus! Want!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this is exactly the kind of house I'd get in a heartbeat, as styles like these are actually fitting for so many characters.

There are plenty of palaces and huge sprawling places already, more cozy cottage homes is what people have been wanting for years. And not only this one (though it's deffo the best), but also the tons of already existing cottage styles from Greymoor etc.

And we can't exactly purchase Autumn's Gate 5 times or something for our cottage needs. :D
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! We desperately need more medium sized houses.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • kivrin99
    kivrin99
    Soul Shriven
    Adding my vote for this house too, it's adorable. Please give us this one and other medium/small cottages like the ones in summerset, with yards!
  • ImmortalElf13
    ImmortalElf13
    ✭✭✭
    Adding my cottage wishes as well
    Pulchra floralibus mitram iuro, tibi desinet.
  • taurielxaela
    taurielxaela
    ✭✭
    Yessss! I’d love to have a cute little cottage surrounded by a garden and a pond. Cozy cottage inside, flower garden with a spot for enjoying a cup of tea outside. I definitely agree that we need more tiny cute houses to furnish. My warden main needs her cottage in the woods!
    Sariel Melianme - Bosmer Warden Ranger Bow/Bow
    Pastel-ri - Khajiit Nightblade Assassin Dual Wield Daggers
    Lunaria Bloom - Altmer Warden Healer Res/Frost Staff
    Big Nord Waifu - Nord Templar Greataxe Wielder
    Monsieur L’Shrek - Orc Dragonknight Greatsword Wielder
    Shizumi Moonshadow - Khajiit Nightblade Thief Dual Daggers/Bow
    Chases-Many-Lasers - Khajiit Arcanist Pew Pew Kitty
    Salvia Virian - Dunmer Nightblade Assassin Dual Daggers/Bow
    Emi Tauriel - Bosmer Nightblade Assassin Dual Daggers/Bow

… Yes I have a favorite build.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Cottage please
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    100% - this is my ideal player home.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And while we're on the subject of wishes, I'd like to have all of these birdhouses too, please. :)
  • mistpeak
    mistpeak
    I want this too with a large yard and birdhouses, tomato plants, corn plants, etc.