The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Community Guides- High Isle & Update 34"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
j965dbigfyy6.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for article, "Community Guides- High Isle & Update 34"

"Get the most out of the Systres Archipelago with these community-made High Isle and Update 34 guides, direct from the #ESOFam!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 14, 2022 8:29PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Sandy_bar
    Sandy_bar
    Soul Shriven
    Im probably in the wrong place, since the new update, however, I cannot seem to travel from wayshrine on one map to wayshrine on another map, I find the new "improvement"is not as user friendly as the old one. I stand at one wayshrine, (I have ESO PLUS btw) and bought High Isle.I can see the wayshrine, but do not have the option of going to it... i used to be able to click on a wayshrine and be given the option do i want to travel there..what have you done with the controls, grrrrrr...
  • Sandy_bar
    Sandy_bar
    Soul Shriven
    I'm 79 btw, and have played the game for some time, I knew where everything was in the old format, but since you updated im finding it frustrating to find stuff, also that darn wayshrine where i cant go to another one, doesnt matter which map im on , when i open a new map, i cannot jump to any wayshrine. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrating
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandy_bar wrote: »
    Im probably in the wrong place, since the new update, however, I cannot seem to travel from wayshrine on one map to wayshrine on another map, I find the new "improvement"is not as user friendly as the old one. I stand at one wayshrine, (I have ESO PLUS btw) and bought High Isle.I can see the wayshrine, but do not have the option of going to it... i used to be able to click on a wayshrine and be given the option do i want to travel there..what have you done with the controls, grrrrrr...

Sounds like you enabled accessibility mode. Go into settings and disable that. Accessibility mode uses gamepad controls and UI.