Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please disable tools/emotes quickslot options in PvP, they useless distraction in PvP

EdmondDontes
EdmondDontes
✭✭✭✭✭
The new tools and emotes quickslot wheels have zero functionality for PvP and are a distraction when using the original quickslot wheel. It's too easy to end up on your empty quickslot wheels in the heat of battle. These new options are actually detrimental to the PvP player and in function just a distraction.

Please either disable these unneeded options in PvP situations or at least give us the option to turn them off.

Emotes and tools are not used in PvP. So at least please give us the option to disable them. Or better yet, let us put siege and potions on the bars, then they would have some functionality a PvP player can use.
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB siege wheel
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    The new tools and emotes quickslot wheels have zero functionality for PvP and are a distraction when using the original quickslot wheel. It's too easy to end up on your empty quickslot wheels in the heat of battle. These new options are actually detrimental to the PvP player and in function just a distraction.

Please either disable these unneeded options in PvP situations or at least give us the option to turn them off.

Emotes and tools are not used in PvP. So at least please give us the option to disable them. Or better yet, let us put siege and potions on the bars, then they would have some functionality a PvP player can use.

Agree with u 100 % o:)

The other day i died because i got stuck on that new tool, XD
    Edited by Aixy on June 10, 2022 10:18AM
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    The devs should have stuck to their mantra of not adding new PVP features until they fix the lag. The quickslot wheel is nice when you can press ONCE and expect the potion to pop. When people are used to spamming Q 5 times to proc the potion, the wheel now seems to get stuck on the screen and can only be cleared with the ESC key after some delay. Hopefully an addon maker can block out the useless quickslot UI so PVP is playable again.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This messed me up a couple times the first day. Was fighting a chad bowsorc and got stuck in the wheel while trying to swap potions.

Got sent right back to respawn point. :<
    EU | PC
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Threw this addon together real quick when a couple of my friends got really sick of the bug.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3387-NoM0RStickyWheels.html

Basically, it just blocks you from switching which wheel you are on while in combat.
    Edited by M0R_Gaming on June 13, 2022 5:57AM
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I can appreciate the new quick slots, but why are they only able to slot certain items? And this bug that causes the quickslot wheel to not automatically close, this one is pretty serious in combat.

Not sure how I feel about it atm.