Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't find the new home in High Isle

xaraan
xaraan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Where is the home we normally can purchase after completing the zone? Like Water's Edge or Proudspire Manor?

I found a Highhallow Hall, but it's way too big to be that house and says not for sale, which isn't usually how those are listed and means that one is a future crown item probably.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 10, 2022 2:13AM
-- @xaraan --
nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
AD • NA • PC
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only one at the moment other than the inn room. I don't know if there will be another one, nothing's been said so far.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Eiregirl
    Eiregirl
    ✭✭✭
    Currently, only the apartment is available in High Isle. Located in Gonfalon Bay in the northeast area of town above the location of the bank,

In the future, Highhallow Hall will be available. How they plan on releasing it is something I do not know.

There have been a few chapters in which we have gotten a free house from completing the new zone but this is not one of them.
    Edited by Eiregirl on June 9, 2022 2:19AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiregirl wrote: »
    Currently, only the apartment is available in High Isle. Located in Gonfalon Bay in the northeast area of town above the location of the bank,

In the future, Highhallow Hall will be available. How they plan on releasing it is something I do not know.

There have been a few chapters in which we have gotten a free house from completing the new zone but this is not one of them.

That's a bummer. Unless they do something like they did with Hall of Lunar Champion, this will be the first chapter we paid for didn't get a home we could purchase with gold after doing the content. Morrowind had Amaya Lake Lodge and Ald Velothi Harbor House, Summerset had Alinor Crest Townhouse, Western Skyrim had Proudspire Manor, Blackwood had Water's Edge, Elsweyr had the whole questline to open up the huge Hall of Lunar Champion.

Definitely not a few chapters, every chapter except the first non paid one: Orsinium (which they didn't even have housing for at the time I believe anyway). So sounds more like another feature they stripped away from us.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well you know free doesn't drive Crown Store sales.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC, the Water's Edge house in Blackwood wasn't available to purchase right away when that chapter launched, so the house that isn't for sale yet could still be it-- or not; who knows? We'll find out eventually.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waters edge was available day one, as were the townhouses in Summerset and Morrowind. And Elsweyr you unlocked the townhouse in stages through playing the game over the course of three dlcs.

This is the first time they've given us nothing but an inn room. It's quite bizarre.
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS where are the homes? You have an apartment and a large home in the city. I would like to see a couple of other options out in the wild. Small to medium size homes. Really like the Breton styled homes, just like to have one.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    IIRC, the Water's Edge house in Blackwood wasn't available to purchase right away when that chapter launched, so the house that isn't for sale yet could still be it-- or not; who knows? We'll find out eventually.

It was. I got it within the first week of launch.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so sure it's better suited in housing since there is no house.

Unless you mean that less eyes will see something talking about a feature missing from the latest chapter.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eiregirl wrote: »

This place looks great. Saving up for when they do release it. Hopefully it can be brought with gold.

KC5Je7g.png
    Edited by YstradClud on June 30, 2022 10:25AM