Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Bots on xbox NA gotten unbearable

Dolphinsgal
Dolphinsgal
✭✭✭
I have a friend who just started playing eso on xbox na and since you all did the big ban on pc the bots on xbox have gotten worse. You can't go anywhere or do anything in the starting areas without tripping on them, they are even tripping on each other. There is little chance to harvest anything for new players thanks to these bots and reporting them doesn't do anything, if anything they get worse. It's like you have a bunch of bunnies in heat only they are bots. Please do something, I've had to talk my friend out of leaving the game because of the bots.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 20, 2022 11:00PM
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was doing some resource farming in Bal Foyon Bleakrock looking for leads and of course tried to steal every resource I could from the bots. I didn't see them trying to mine missing nodes so I'm wondering if there's a boiler room somewhere full of people using multiple Xboxes to farm. I'm not even sure if that would be against the TOS.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mik195 wrote: »
    I was doing some resource farming in Bal Foyon Bleakrock looking for leads and of course tried to steal every resource I could from the bots. I didn't see them trying to mine missing nodes so I'm wondering if there's a boiler room somewhere full of people using multiple Xboxes to farm. I'm not even sure if that would be against the TOS.

This! The bots are different now than they used to be. It does seem like somebody has a ton of Xboxes and randomly spawns toons over nodes or something.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend reporting these players so our support team can investigate and deal with these accounts.

How do I report a player on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post