Curious to hear your takes.
Here are my top 3:
1. (Mag)DK is still king. The most consistent people I see pulling 16-0 (KDR), 15-1, etc are DKs. I talked to some DK mains, they said the Combustion nerf hasn't been as bad as some were making it out to be
2. StamSorcs are everywhere and they hit hard. The most common thing I hear in BGs is the tink-tink-tink from Savage Werewolf set by Bow Stamsorcs.
3. NBs hit noticably harder. The buffs/fixes to Ambush and Surprise Attack seem to have helped killing power. Many NBs still die in AOE / group fights, but their ability to take out targets is improved
Is the Ruinous Scythe change worth it for Stamcro? Looks very interesting on paper.
PC | NA | CP 2k
- Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist
- Inactive: Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
- Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)