Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Druidic Style house in High Isle?

IPlayForFun
IPlayForFun
✭✭
Was happy to see the Druid character on High Isle! Any chance of you offering a Druidic style house like hers? A simple, cozy limestone cave with a yard that has room for a garden? I know I would buy it in a heartbeat!
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prolly not. ZOS only seems interested in doing large or manor sized houses for money.
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I visited the druid village today and those houses are really nice. I love the outside area surrounding them as well, the stone steps and the gardens. I agree those would make a nice house and I would buy one as well.
  • IPlayForFun
    IPlayForFun
    ✭✭
    Actually, they already have the room at the inn, and the Notable house at the edge of town (not for sale yet). I think they would get a lot of people who are interested in something in-between.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like a wizard tower that looks like tor draiorch
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, they already have the room at the inn, and the Notable house at the edge of town (not for sale yet). I think they would get a lot of people who are interested in something in-between.

A lot of people have been asking for more choices in mid-sized homes, but ZOS just seems interested in selling massive expensive ones.