Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn Arch Furnishing Item

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I know this item came to the Luxury Vendor some time ago, but I've always been disappointed in how small it is. Is there any way it can be resized to more accurately represent the arches you see all over Craglorn?

Here is one near Aetherian Archive:

cqr9bhir53c9.jpg

Here is the housing furnishing item:

ung8uj01aa45.jpg

Very underwhelming.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not ideal if you're buying them, but you could flip one, sink it in the ground, and stack them, to add to the height while keeping the same material. Or they could give you the same size of the in game ones lol.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not ideal if you're buying them, but you could flip one, sink it in the ground, and stack them, to add to the height while keeping the same material. Or they could give you the same size of the in game ones lol.

Yeah that is a good suggestion, but I will have to wait for Luxury Guy to come around again to try it out, though.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oof yeah definitely underwhelming. Thanks for helping me dodge this one before I bought it. Normally I love Craglorn stuff though.

@NordSwordnBoard
    Great idea but that's only for height, not width. I'd like to put one of those arches in my Domus Phrasticus if it were somewhat bigger like the ones in Craglorn