Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

My god what have they've done to the interface

tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
Is it possible to get it to look lie it did before? I'm totally lost in this console interface
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    i managed to find it but why is the console interface default?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The UI defaults to gamepad mode if you accepted the new accessibility settings. Here's the note on it from patch notes:
    New Accessibility Mode
    We’ve added a new pre-game screen, which appears prior to the login screen, that offers the option to select Accessibility Mode. When choosing this mode you will automatically be swapped to use the Gamepad UI, but the keybinds will be adjusted for whatever input is being used (keyboard or gamepad). If you decide you don’t want to use this, you can disable in the Options menu.

You are now also able to move around all pre-game UI screens and elements using only digital inputs (such as keyboard or D-pad keypresses) or analog inputs (such a mouse or gamepad control stick).
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    The UI defaults to gamepad mode if you accepted the new accessibility settings. Here's the note on it from patch notes:
    New Accessibility Mode
    We’ve added a new pre-game screen, which appears prior to the login screen, that offers the option to select Accessibility Mode. When choosing this mode you will automatically be swapped to use the Gamepad UI, but the keybinds will be adjusted for whatever input is being used (keyboard or gamepad). If you decide you don’t want to use this, you can disable in the Options menu.

You are now also able to move around all pre-game UI screens and elements using only digital inputs (such as keyboard or D-pad keypresses) or analog inputs (such a mouse or gamepad control stick).

Thank you