Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Singersteel Clasp Lead

Mayrael
Mayrael
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Any luck finding Singersteel Clasp lead?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 17, 2023 11:38AM
Say no to Toxic Casuals!
I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Nobody?

I have farmed it yesterday for about 3h and this morning for about 1h.... Still no luck. Either I am very unlucky or the drop rate is very low ;/
  • Mothershed52
    Mothershed52
    ✭✭✭
    I got it in the delve Aldunz.

Good luck! These leads are rough this go around.
    NA PS5 / PC
    Life Long Member of New Scrolls Order
    Main: Imperial Stamplar
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I must have opened about 100 chests with force lock, with no luck.

The first chest I opened with picking gave me the lead.
    Edited by Thrasher91604 on August 4, 2022 9:19PM
  • Calliope_624
    Calliope_624
    Soul Shriven
    Also got lead by lock picking on first try. Opened about 25 chests prior by forcing with no results.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to double-check, but I think I found it. I stopped forcing locks a long time ago, when I realized that you don't get any XP when you force a lock, so if I did get it then it was almost certainly after picking the chest's lock rather than forcing it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post