Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You really won't even let us buy us a house with gold anymore?

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Morrowind: 2 houses and an Inn room we could buy with gold
Summerset, Elsweyr, Western Skyrim, Blackwood: 1 house and one inn room we could buy with gold.
High Isle: 1 Inn room.

Housing folks put up with a lot- expensive limited time furniture bundles, expensive limited time houses, reskinned furniture masquerading as new, a 9 month drip feed of content after each big dlc, etc, etc

But this is something else man. One inn room. 30 slots. That's it?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 6, 2022 9:11PM
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yea i was hoping for a new achievement-tied furnishing like waters edge
  • bodge2372
    bodge2372
    ✭✭✭
    And lose out on people buying crowns? Don't be ridiculous....I'll pay gold for a house but I certainly wouldn't buy crowns.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, so the house in town cannot be purchased with gold?

Surely this is some kind of bug?

As OP points out every single chapter featured at least one home that could be purchased with gold once the achievement requirements had been met.

@ZOS_GinaBruno could we please get clarification on whether this is intended behaviour or indeed a bug/oversight?
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah, they moved this to the housing forum? Fair enough.

@ApoAlaia I didnt believe this at first either yet here we are. I 🤷‍♀️
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

As OP points out every single chapter featured at least one home that could be purchased with gold once the achievement requirements had been met.

@ZOS_GinaBruno could we please get clarification on whether this is intended behaviour or indeed a bug/oversight?

There goes another opportunity to help the economy by allowing users to actually put gold into it rather than hoard it.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

There goes another opportunity to help the economy by allowing users to actually put gold into it rather than hoard it.

I am still hoping that this is an oversight rather than a abrupt departure from the trend set by the last 5 years of releases.