Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Final Two Oakensoul Leads: Found

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
br10eurm9dx6.jpeg

But seriously, if anyone finds them, post them here and I'll update the thread to reflect it. Same with the Mora's Whispers and Sea Serpent's Coil leads.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 6, 2022 8:33PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile,on a beach in Stormhaven.......

gj1Ngja.png
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

gj1Ngja.png
    DC ball group at Crab. Need sieges & negates ! XD :D:joy:

^ This is at least how it looks like.

Impossible to even get a loot drop, let alone a mythic lead. Still, idk if it is bad design or bad luck, but:
    Did any one had any luck with other World Bosses in Stormhaven ?

It would be weird that only one Crab boss droped it.

Edit: Idk how much time it is going to get. Probably 1 month+ till this boss will be lootable again. Right now it is just plain frustrating trying to get a loot drop from it (only 12 players get the loot + game "prefers groups"). I did around 30k dmg to that boss & still no loot drop. I will probably wait a bit or maybe Oaken gets nerfed or something. Right now, it is worse than IC bosses leads as there you actually could get a loot drop...
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 7, 2022 8:19AM
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also, deep within the forest of Malabal Tor...

AthleticWarmheartedHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif
    Edited by merpins on June 6, 2022 8:51PM
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^^^^^ :D

Just to confirm that the Malabal Tor lead is dropping from random mobs......eventually.

a5nGWIl.png
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ :D

Just to confirm that the Malabal Tor lead is dropping from random mobs......eventually.

a5nGWIl.png

thank you for the confirmation :D
  • Asmelia
    Asmelia
    ✭✭✭
    did someone found the petrified oak loop and stone shank frame lead the two lead missing?If yes where they drop please. thank you
  • RemoryAzure
    RemoryAzure
    ✭✭✭
    stone shank drops from ore nodes in glenumbra. its been found like an hour ago in some community discord. oak loop is still a mystery, probably something connected to trees (woodcutting? boss?)
  • Asmelia
    Asmelia
    ✭✭✭
    thank you just got the node but missing the oak loop lead if someone found it let me know