Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is there no gold buyable 1 mil or more home with High Isle

noblecron
noblecron
✭✭✭✭
Hey ZOS? I know you have a million other things that are more important but me and a few others where wondering why there's no gold buyable home other than the inn room. Every expansion we normally get one but this expansion we didn't. Will Hightide Hallow be an event? Released later? Why is it crown exclusive?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, it was nice to get homes purchasable by gold with the last two chapters (since they seemed to have done away with this model in recent years and all big houses are purchasable by crowns only). It's nice they do community events for a free house, but I would much prefer it if instead that 1 free house per year, new housing releases had a gold option to purchase as well. Like it was at the beginning of Housing. But like a lot of features in the game, they first introduce a feature innocuously and then it becomes increasingly monetized.
    Edited by Jaimeh on June 6, 2022 10:59AM
  • Windshear
    Windshear
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. I believed that Highhallow Hold would release with the chapter, albeit for crowns rather than gold - what with its size, and availability for crowns only on the PTS.

Would have very much loved a house available for gold.
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we housing nerds need a new house. Personally I would like another "Blank Canvas" home, like moon Sugar Meadow. Or...perhaps a little private Island off the coast of High Isle. (Minus the lava) :)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm saving my crowns and holding out hope that the 4th quarter chapter will offer something akin to the other nice town homes in High Isle but I'm not holding my breath on it.

In the meantime, given the serious lack of furnishing plans this chapter, I'll just pop the few pieces of furniture I do like into one of my existing homes and save some money this time around.

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Highhallow Hold is not the 14k house for this chapter, it is too small and simply not cool enough to be worth 14k instead it should be no more expensive then Proudspire Manor or the Alinor Townhouse.

I want a Giant Ship player home moored out to sea.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="TX12001rwb17_ESO;c-7614490"
    I want a Giant Ship player home moored out to sea.[/quote]
    they give us that im throwing money at it right away