Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

High Isles Prologue not obtainable

lufy05b14_ESO
lufy05b14_ESO
✭✭
Anyone else that pre-ordered High Isles find that the prologue quest starter in the in-game crown store is greyed out/not obtainable despite the pop up message on login saying that it should be available?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 5, 2022 8:50PM
@Intrinsic_BibimbapCP 1107 Orc FemTemplar
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else that pre-ordered High Isles find that the prologue quest starter in the in-game crown store is greyed out/not obtainable despite the pop up message on login saying that it should be available?

Check your Quests? If you have already sccepted it or completed it on that character, it will be grayed out.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the PTS when your main char had done the prologue they could not advance the quest past the third step. Lady Isobel would not interact with you.

Perhaps they disabled it.
  • lufy05b14_ESO
    lufy05b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I can't complete something that has never been active in the game...

Today is the first time that pop up notifying us that it is now available has appeared (at least for me)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The high isle prologue was released in April, its worth double checking if you have already completed it
    Soupy twist
  • lufy05b14_ESO
    lufy05b14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Well, after initially traveling to the new island, I remembered the NPC Jakarn and his dialogue reminded me that I did, in fact, already do the prologue on this character. It's just been so long it was completely gone from my memory. Woopsie :open_mouth: