Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Armory Slots 1500 Crown for 1 slot for ONE CHARACTER

JokerMoment
JokerMoment
✭✭
The title says it all. I didn’t read the fine print and bought three slots assuming that would put me at 5 slots and it would be all I ever needed. Then I realized I had been screwed and it’s *per* character.

Of course it’s in the description for the item, but it seemed like way too much money for it to only be for one character (imagine buying 3 slots for all 18 characters???), so I made the mistake and purchased.

I don’t normally come to this section of the forums—anyone else think these slots are wildly overpriced, and/or should be for the armory system in general and not per character?
Edited by JokerMoment on June 4, 2022 4:59PM
VR14.
Master Crafter. All of It.
Barbaric/Daedric/Dwemer/Primal/Ancient Elf; All Races includin Imperial.
Will craft for small fee.
I'm able to make that Provisioning Writ that you need help completing.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is absolutely insane that these are per character. Huge money grabbing scheme. I got the armory assistant as well when they announced that mundus stones were being added, only to find out that expansion slots are sold on a per character basis.

This might be more reasonable at a 500 crown price tag, but $15 for one slot on one character? On top of the $30 assistant?

Scam.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think many people believe they are overpriced and/or should be account wide. ZOS believes otherwise... for reasons. They were told this when they released. If ZOS receives any negative feedback at this point such as the story in this thread, it should come as no surprise to them and should be expected.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Armory slots and outfit slots are the same way.
  • Quagile
    Quagile
    Yeah I never knew it was per char either. Bought 5 on one character and logged into another char and didn't see the slots. Was big sad.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They'll never change it unfortunately. It's the same story as with outfit slots.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy additional slots if not $15 just for one slot on one character. As it is now, a feature I find useful I'll never use beyond the 2 default slots.

• RpgFan12
    RpgFan12
    Soul Shriven
    Agreed if it is only per character seems overpriced would only make sense to get this if they are discounted same for additional outfit station.