The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] NA and EU - Can't login to the game

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Unexpected internal error. Anyone else having a problem?

~Deedleqwerty
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 13, 2022 9:37PM
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Played this morning and now it says I no longer have PS Plus.
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • davidjaicob
    same on ps4 eu, says no ps plus
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    PS5 NA, started with no PS+ then moved on to internal error.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    PlayStation Network says no problems, but we know they never own up to issues. Down Detector shows problems with logons.

• vincentxavier
    vincentxavier
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having problems logging in as well.
    PS NA
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Lixiviant wrote: »
    PlayStation Network says no problems, but we know they never own up to issues. Down Detector shows problems with logons.

It always takes them a while to update their status. My guess is that it is PSN since a lot of online games are having trouble right now and it seems to coincide with PSN reports.
    Edited by Slyjinxy on June 4, 2022 2:27PM
  • MacLayden
    MacLayden
    Booted with Error 307 (6:3:1561:126)
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to log in just now, NA server.
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    Lixiviant wrote: »

It always takes them a while to update their status. My guess is that it is PSN since a lot of online games are having trouble right now and it seems to coincide with PSN reports.

In the past, they have been known to never update the status even though nobody can log on, have lost their PS Plus (Temporarily) sub, etc. I'd like them (for once) to be more forthcoming with these problems. :/

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please be sure to try the troubleshooting in these articles to see if it helps resolve this error:

Xbox/PlayStation Troubleshooting
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post