Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help with Snow treaders lead

xiphactinus
xiphactinus
✭✭✭
I've been farming underpall cave in cyrodiil for the Snow treaders lead and am wondering what is the drop rate like because I really don't need 64+ pairs of Cyrodiil's crest boots. I'm getting so frustrated with this lead. Zos you really need to look at your lead drops.

I give up.

Does anyone have any tips regarding getting this lead?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 5, 2022 8:46PM
  • HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thus was already in my 'never noticed' pile when I started farming this item.

Hope you land it soon, mate.
  • haelgaan
    haelgaan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underpall isn't the only delve it drops in, you can try another if you're bored, eg toadstool, capstone, red ruby, etc.
    I don't recall the details of Underpall, but I assume it is popular because it has more than one boss?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only help I can give is that when I was farming it I spent way too long in a delve I found online said had the lead, and it did not drop. I went to a different delve, and got it first drop. I don't know if it was RNG or wrong info, and I don't recall which delve it was, but I definitely recommend trying some other delves.
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any tips regarding getting this lead?

Don't get it, it's bad. :P
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • xiphactinus
    xiphactinus
    ✭✭✭
    OK! Thanks everyone...Let the grind of futility begin.