Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Monument of Change bug!

m4lenov
m4lenov
To get the first Xinchei-Konu tablet, you need to get "Monument of Change" quest and kill Swallows-The-Sun, who should drop the tablet. However, I do not get the tablet from the creature. What did I do wrong? 8r8jko6o4llr.png
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    If its the one I'm thinking of I did this recently and the piece just appeared on the ground with the usual white quest marker after the fight rather than being loot from the Miregaunt.

It did take a while to appear though (a few minutes) so I thought it was bugged at the time but I just stuck around and it appeared.
    Ps4 EU
  • Burningthunder
    I was collecting these only because they were burning bag space in my inventory. I went around a grabbed all of them except one, the Vakka(sp?)Tablet. What I have learned is, unlike every other tablet this one will not drop unless you have the quest. Additionally, it appears on the ground after the quest updates. Personally, I had to leave the area for a second and come back to find it.

This definitely should be fixed to either appear on the ground more quickly, or appear on the body so it can be looted like normal loot.
  • Voratus
    Voratus
    ✭✭
    I just had this same issue two years later. How is this still a bug for that many years?