The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Boss in Rulanyil's Fall has been Broken for over a year! NO DROPS!

Stefirex
Stefirex
✭✭✭
Is anyone ever going to fix this?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 29, 2022 2:16AM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really, that one too? Given how it took them over a year and a half to fix Talara and are only (maybe) fixing Dugan in the next patch. And that was with forum post complaining about it since day 1.
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    It's been at least a year now that I've not seen a drop from this boss on multiple alts across multiple accounts. I just today finally thought, maybe nobody's mentioned it before. So I did.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've noticed that, but because of the way that PD is laid out, usually at the time I fight that group event boss, I expect to be on cool down for drops anyway.
  • vincentxavier
    vincentxavier
    ✭✭✭
    Which boss in this public dungeon is not dropping loot for you?
    PS NA
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The boss they are referring to is Hergor the fallen.
  • vincentxavier
    vincentxavier
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on NA PS server and went to kill Hergor the fallen after seeing this thread. He dropped the normal loot that I expected, but there is another boss that only drops gold if you kill her. I think it is because she is a boss related to a quest there and not a standard PD boss.
    PS NA
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stefirex wrote: »
    Is anyone ever going to fix this?

Nope. Too busy nerfing classes to appease PvP.
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on NA PS server and went to kill Hergor the fallen after seeing this thread. He dropped the normal loot that I expected, but there is another boss that only drops gold if you kill her. I think it is because she is a boss related to a quest there and not a standard PD boss.

I'm referring to PC servers. 3 accounts, a multitude of alts and no drops in over a year and a half now. EU and NA PC servers.
    Edited by Stefirex on August 28, 2022 6:48AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post