Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle - To Link None Steam to steam?

Manniala
Manniala
✭✭✭
Hey.

I want to switch over to use Steam version, but I then have to pay 20 euro to buy the game once more Hmm really?

Well with the new DLC coming, i thought buying the "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle" that is for 60 euro, will i then be able to link my Launcher version with the steam version, and play my old chars if i link them?

Since the "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle" Includes all this:
Includes The Elder Scrolls Online Base Game, High Isle, Blackwood, Greymoor, Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind Chapters.

BUT, the title on steam also states this: This content requires The Elder Scrolls® Online base game on Steam in order to play. so what's the idea to Include the base game, and then state that you req to have the base game?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Manniala

If you are purchasing the "The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle" directly from ESO, you would still need to buy the base game on Steam to play it there.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Manniala
    Manniala
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, no the question was, If i buy it on Steam, it contains the Base Game also (it seems), would i then be able to link steam with my existing account?

That way i would not need to buy the Expansion from ESO site, and also the Base Game from Steam, just to get those 2 linket.

But ty for the reply.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Manniala

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, if you are buying it on Steam with the base game, you will then be able to link your existing account. For further details please see our FAQ here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post