Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Little Cottage in Andalusia

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely love what you've done with this house, the outside especially is spectacular and I know how challenging that yard is given it's so uneven! You've given me some great inspiration to make some changes in my own Ald Velothi home;. Thank you so much for sharing and great job :)
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    I absolutely love what you've done with this house, the outside especially is spectacular and I know how challenging that yard is given it's so uneven! You've given me some great inspiration to make some changes in my own Ald Velothi home;. Thank you so much for sharing and great job :)

Thank you very much for your words. Unfortunately, I received very little response to this video and this project. It is not spectacular like my dragon or the speampunk submarine. But sometimes the small things are inspiring :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thank you very much for your words. Unfortunately, I received very little response to this video and this project. It is not spectacular like my dragon or the speampunk submarine. But sometimes the small things are inspiring :)

Your Doomchar Nightclub completely blew me away, but I always appreciate watching your videos for all of your houses. Sometimes I just don’t find the right words to say about them and give you an Awesome instead.

I’m still a beginner in this housing thing after all.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭

Your Doomchar Nightclub completely blew me away, but I always appreciate watching your videos for all of your houses. Sometimes I just don’t find the right words to say about them and give you an Awesome instead.

I’m still a beginner in this housing thing after all.

Thank you,if you need some help anytime,let me know =)
  • Niliga
    Niliga
    ✭✭
    Wooww!! Ive recently bought this house and now i see all the potencial!! I absolute love what you did here. Y bonito nombre de la casa!
    Thanks for sharingg
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭

love the layout & thoughtfulness in details — thanks for sharing ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations