The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Option to auto-bind gear

RpgFan12
RpgFan12
Soul Shriven
I hope ESO devs implement something to auto-bind equipment during group content, specially when doing random pickup group content, many times players run at max speed through the dungeon and there is not even enough time to start the quest, or bind equipment which result in duplicated equipment.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an option already though? It takes a few clicks to get there, you can force bind an item in the menu.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is an option already though? It takes a few clicks to get there, you can force bind an item in the menu.

That's a pretty slow process during a fast dungeon run.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on May 29, 2022 10:24PM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    assuming you're on PC, the addon BindAll lets you Bind every Not Collected item in your bag simultaneously with a single key press.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    assuming you're on PC, the addon BindAll lets you Bind every Not Collected item in your bag simultaneously with a single key press.
    Or automatically on pickup.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »

Then you can never trade it with someone in the group.
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »

Then you can never trade it with someone in the group.
    Those addons only auto-bind if the item is not in your stickerbook. And if it's not in my stickerbook I'm not trading it anyway.
    Besides these are options. Can turn off anytime.

This is the one I use,
    5hkBdyd.png
    Edited by LashanW on May 31, 2022 6:05AM
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also use the bindall and it is fantastic, i do turn it off from time to time if im helping a friend farm a particular item that i dont have collected yet, but since ive gotten a vast majority of the gear collected thats hardly an issue anymore lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to double check which addon it is, but I think the "grouploot" addon (will double check when i get home) that allows you to use a keybind for Bind All Gear that is not in your book. For me, the "+" key will bind everything. I have just got in the habit of tapping it after each boss encounter.

If its not in my book, its not for sale, period. Once it is, its up for grabs. This makes it very easy to bind what needs to be bound, and give the rest away at the end. Assuming you press it after the bosses, no worries about missing a curated drop.
  • RpgFan12
    RpgFan12
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the response, however I am playing on console, the fact that an add-on exists points to the need for the game to have the option within it.
    Edited by RpgFan12 on June 12, 2022 2:30AM