Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

More attention for Ps4/5 Housing people ????

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
Just again, I'm reading an article about housing on the Eso homepage. It's just a pity that it's only the Pc Housing people who are mentioned there by name and interviewed. This makes me very sad, because it's also on others Platforms, than on the PC, there are great setters who are very creative. Me included..... Can't someone please make an effort to have us consolers mentioned there and our works of art presented? That would be commendable.

• Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This time, it was an article about housing guilds and their competitions on PC EU - there were some articles that had PC NA housing as topic, so that article featuring guilds of another server is very welcome. Your suggestion to include console is just another step in the direction to show that creativity is everywhere among ESO players, no matter what server or platform they are on.

I don't know of course, but both guilds mentioned post their competition threads in the housing forum here. So I see 2 ways of bringing the creative housing community of consoles to attention.

Post about them, their creativity, their projects here in the housing forum.

Or do as suggested at the end of the housing article:
    If you know an ESO content creator who you believe deserves to be celebrated with the rest of the #ESOFam, please share them with us via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

I bet the community managers would like to include articles about folks on consoles too, but its easier if they have names of guild masters or content creators from there.

Just my thoughts (PC User).
    PC/EU
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would also like to see more console housing stuff here. I do not have anyone to recommend, though. The housing communities on PS4 (when we had them) were the main area I participated in.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA