The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

block delete when you switch bar need FIXE !!!!!

deadtek
deadtek
✭✭
when you switch bar your block is delete for 500ms , its problem for tank gameplay because you can take hard damage when you switch and you can take heavy attack one shot in permablock , ZENIMAX FIXE THIS ONE PLS , TANKS ARE LEAVING ESO BECAUSE THIS GAME IS BROKEN FOR TANK : AGGRO SWITCH BUG SOMETIMES/ BLOCK DON't work normaly / no aoe taunt etc...............................
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can you continue to block when you are changing your blockers? Curious khajiit want to know.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Wyrd88
    Wyrd88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time your barswap correctly. Solved.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How can you continue to block when you are changing your blockers? Curious khajiit want to know.

Good logic. Also, this has not been an issue driving tanks from the game since it launched so I do not understand how it became an issue now.

I will point out that tanks often drop their block, on purpose, and do a heavy attack. It is the developer's intent that we are not permablocking though it is possible much of the time.

My point is that, in PvE, we have a lot of time we are not taking damage from a boss as their attacks are timed. This leaves plenty of room to drop block, swap bars, and such. If a tank is poorly timing such actions it is truly on them to pay more attention to the boss and its actions.