The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Way to see all furnishing recipes in one place

Roxxsmom
Roxxsmom
✭✭✭
I found a very old thread discussing this, but I don't know if there have been any relevant changes since then.

Is there a way to see all your furnishing recipes in game without going to each individual crafting station? I checked my achievement list under crafting, but there doesn't seem to be anything listing known recipes.

I am asking because I purchased a couple of individual "yellow" furnishing recipes via writs a couple of years or so ago before they were bundled, but I can't for the life of me find them now at any of the crafting tables. I don't know if they disappeared somehow, or if I'm somehow just not finding them when I go to the individual crafting tables (these are recipes I made in the past). There is no way to enter the name of a recipe and search from a crafting table either, at least that I can see. It's also not always logical which recipes are under which crafting category or subcategory within.

If it's not possible to do this in game, is there a current add on that allows players to see all their crafting recipes organized by name and/or do an actual search of them.