Maintenance for the week of April 1:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 1

Eidetic Memory Rewards?

Ondolemir
Ondolemir
✭✭✭
For the lore-beards and Herma Mora cultists amongst us who enjoy collecting books and scrap of lore, we await the release of the new Mythic that scales with books collected from Shalidor's Library. I believe it will be a great addition to the game (and great for my crit build).

That said, what about Eidetic Memory? There are countless books, notes, scraps, etc to be collected. A title, personality, or unique furnishing would be a godsend for those of us that enjoy such things.

What do you guys think could be added?
Title name examples, specific actions for a personality, etc?

I've got to add for posterity's sake, that I am one of those players who runs content for the express purpose of collecting all of the Eidetic Memory books xD!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there weren't bugged, inaccessible books. Books added in after a few weeks/months of the questline with no post-quest location. Books added that are in only the AD base (thus inaccessible to non-AD characters).

I'm at 3 of them that are literally unobtainable for my character. Have to fix those problems before you implement rewards.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,115 achievement points