The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Another Solution to the Fake Tank/Healer "Problem"

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Posted this in a thread stating an upvote and downvote system would be a good idea, though I disagree. I've posted this idea in the past, but I don't think I've made a thread on it. Here's the idea:

Make queuing as a fake tank or healer a toggle-able option that you can click, like a check box, in the group finder. Basically two check boxes, one that specifies that you are OK with replacing a tank with a DPS, and one that specifies that you are OK with replacing a healer with a DPS. You can still get a tank or a healer if you check one of the boxes, but you'd also be able to get other DPS'. Then, they just need to make fake tanking or fake healing a reportable and bannable offense, and actually crack down on repeat offenders.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 29, 2022 6:31PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Due to there already being a thread discussing the Fake Tanking issue we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.