The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How long do you think maintenance will overun ?

• Immortal_Dark410
    Immortal_Dark410
    ✭✭✭
    This lack of information is frustrating. They think we are pets to be locked behind a door ... without letting us know what they are doing. But what would it cost to give us information and consider ourselves for what we are, that is, the true soul of the game? Because we players are the real backbone of the game !!!

I think its just about having the transparency and making sure there is a line of communication if there are extensions, maybe possibly why there is as well.

It's true some people pay for ESO Plus and thus are paying customers, so in essence they would have a right to know whats going on at certain points.
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL
    Retired Guild Leader Of AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    (ALL FACTION TRADE GUILDS)

PC NA SERVER
    DC - DARKDROGO | ORC | STAM DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-GEARLT-OF-RIVIA | ALTMER | MAG SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    EP - DARK-ABYSS | DUNMER | MAG TEMP | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    DC - REAPERS-CLOACK-OF-YASSASEEN | BRETON | MAG NB | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - DARK-SLADE-WILSON | KHAJIIT | STAM NB | LVL 50 | CP 585
    AD - THE-LAST-DRUID-OF-PARANOR | ALTMER | MAG DK | LVL 50 | CP 1285
    AD - GALADRIEL-LADY OF LIGHT | IMPERIAL | STAM SORC | LVL 50 | CP 1285

CONSOLE PS5 NA SERVER AS WELL
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO 22:00 UTC
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6hd0lp.jpg
    Playing since beta...
  • Akali
    Akali
    ✭✭
    This is a *** take man, when you're 20 minutes over, you gotta send a text with an apology. :/

That's just decency, when you run a business it's a [snip] requirement.

GOOD BUSINESS IS WHERE YOU FIND IT

[Edited for Censor Bypass]

Edited by Psiion on May 28, 2022 3:18AM
  • Akali
    Akali
    ✭✭
    NGL - I don't respect ZOS anymore. *shrug*
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Can we get an update on when the servers are going to be back up? There's been no dev comment about it all day.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Akali wrote: »
    This is a *** take man, when you're 20 minutes over, you gotta send a text with an apology. :/

That's just decency, when you run a business it's a [snip] requirement.

GOOD BUSINESS IS WHERE YOU FIND IT

[Edited for Censor Bypass]

Zos have never said a direct apology. 9/10 they blame us the players for logging in to soon, too much etc ...
    Edited by Psiion on May 28, 2022 3:19AM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still at work so this isn't affecting me, but a simple update would be nice as a courtesy. Just a quick note about what's going on.
  • adamsmith42
    adamsmith42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost 25 minutes over the extension now; no communication... the disrespect is unbelievable; we have no clue if the servers are going to come up any minute or it will be a couple hours; a one sentence update would be all it takes to let us know if we should go do something else with our time...
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
    are we there yet?
  • Ttree
    Ttree
    ✭✭✭
    As Grand father used to say how long is a piece of string
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now it's extended extended maintenance...

:-(

And there's a patch another hour and a half while it downloads and updates my console...

Double :-(
    PS5/NA
  • Akali
    Akali
    ✭✭
    They only care about turn around - new players.

There is a constant stream of new players. They literally WANT veteran players to quit.

I used to never begrudge paying my monthl,y buying crowns, and enjoying things from the crown store, now I actually hold back because I legitemately begreudge spending my money on ESO.

Again, this is why they want rid of vet players, they are stung and bitter now, and just want to bring in new new new.

Because it's all new to them, that mount i had 6 years ago it will be back again in the store soon I imagine for all the new players to be all excited about i.................. So they can milk them fully.

I ain't quitting ESO I am just no longer financially supporting them.

Which again entirely reinforces my point.
  • nesmewno
    nesmewno
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the daily crafting. <3
    Thanks for the award for entering. <3
    Thank you for spending ESO+! <3
    11 hours maintenance, I wouldn't be surprised if after them, something is broken.as usual! :'(
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akali wrote: »
    They only care about turn around - new players.

There is a constant stream of new players. They literally WANT veteran players to quit.
    I was under the impression that the playerbase was aging, fast, I barely see new players.
    Edited by Shagreth on May 24, 2022 7:38PM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not giving information on why things are down is a million times worse than just saying "Bob dropped the new server and we gotta go get a new one at Best Buy" or whatever. Almost an hour over the initial extension and no information. This means players come up with their own explanations, which causes anger and frustration.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought the recent update of 2012 servers was supposed to limit maintenances? This is worse than before. Wtf?
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not as bad as Maplestory maintenances of the past.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's an extended maintenance then every time we log in to the forums, they should play this sound :lol:

https://youtu.be/xBHrCDeW99w
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously now think that something has gone catastrophically wrong, and there are people panicking & swearing a lot.
  • Gareen
    Gareen
    ✭✭
    Seriously now think that something has gone catastrophically wrong, and there are people panicking & swearing a lot.

heads will roll . . . . not THAT one, that's the hamster. uh-oh
  • strongaxe6
    strongaxe6
    Soul Shriven
    my issue is it's been 45 min's since the extended time has expired and no update...it's rude to all people who play this game and inconsiderate of them...and u know we will get oops i'm sorry for the delay but go ahead and play and give us yer money
    Expect the Worst. Hope for the Best and you will never be Disappointed
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the most likely scenario
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the maintenance is now complete from last week, we have decided to close this discussion since it is no longer relevant.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.