The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

buff ebon armory please..

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
5k live buff would be cool for a team
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparxlost wrote: »
    5k live buff would be cool for a team

I would give it 2K instead of the 1K it now provides as that is a bit below or around what most DPS and healers would get in groups in PVE content and in PVP I would set the value to 1K to simply make it more focused for PVE content.
  • Malyore
    Malyore
    ✭✭✭
    and in PVP I would set the value to 1K to simply make it more focused for PVE content.
    They should do this for a lot of things. Make sets have something actually valuable for pve, but in pvp their effects are modified to not be crazy powerful.

Honestly I can see 5k health being good for a pve group. A lot of folks are crazy squishy to be able to deal decent damage. 1k seems like it's just barely enough to save a player on occasion, vs actually helping your group survive.
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel currently there is a ton of health options for both DPS and tanks, I would actually rather see the 3-piece set change to something like regen, stats, or even resistances to allow tanks more options and flexibility in their builds while still providing for the group's needs.
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With different foods available plus Warden's minor toughness, I don't see the need for Ebon besides as a beginner set honestly. I'd prefer using TT and Yoln and forcing the DPS to do their job and avoid bad aoes. Besides, a lot of stuff that will you kill you in vet trials are just one shots. Ebon isn't gonna save you from getting blown up if someone gets cursed during Bahsei, players being more attentive will. And as an OT, the new Pearlescent Ward set seems to have much more group utility than Ebon.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malyore wrote: »
    and in PVP I would set the value to 1K to simply make it more focused for PVE content.
    They should do this for a lot of things. Make sets have something actually valuable for pve, but in pvp their effects are modified to not be crazy powerful.

Honestly I can see 5k health being good for a pve group. A lot of folks are crazy squishy to be able to deal decent damage. 1k seems like it's just barely enough to save a player on occasion, vs actually helping your group survive.

Abilities also should behave differently in PVE and PVP. An example is Radiant Regen when in PVP it heals yourself and 1 other ally and cannot be applied more than once to any one player. Rapid Regen in PVP should only apply to the player and not any ally in PVP.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ebon may have been useful in a group before the game went heavy with one-shot mechanics. Now, 1,000 health isn't going to make much of a difference when bosses, and even some adds, have attacks that hit for 25K+