The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How should I setup Kinras/Relequens? (Follow up question)

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭
Does relequens work the same as kinras? As in, if I have rele on jewlery/weapon and swap bars does rele stay active if I get back to primary bar fast enough?

Thanks again for all the help guys its much appreciated. Cheers!
Edited by Triplesixtyson on May 24, 2022 7:41AM

Best Answer

• proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, i'm on a stam build, but all the basics are those @fizl101 has already outlined.

Use rele full body and keep kinras's on jewels and daggers (and you should have still one spot free for the kilt unless you prefer a full monster set). This is more or less on every rele+kinra build i saw so far.
    To keep kinra up all the time you need to stay on front bar most of the time, switching to back for only one or two skills at max.
    Answer ✓
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would personally go with rele body, its 10 stacks rather than 5 and specific to the enemy, so if they drop its more work to build them up again. I would also limit staying on teh back bar for no more than 2 skills, 3 and you are running close to kinras dropping with any errors or delays unless you are uber precise with your light attack weaving
    Soupy twist
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Thx guys
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also take a look at Advancing Yokuda/Berserking Warrior as an alt set to Kinras.....always bugs me that you don't get anything for the stacks until you reach max on Kinras. I've been running AY solo/dungeon, and Kinra's for trails as it buffs the group around me.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, absolutley what @DigiAngel just said

If you want less concerns about your lightweaving and bar swapping, AY is most probably the best option... a little less strong that kinras's (and definitely less group oriented) but very close to it and without the need to keep things constantly under control.
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on May 23, 2022 2:22PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rele requires 10 stacks so it's better to start it early, kinra only requires 5.

also rele is more valuable to have on, and if you lose it it's 10 stacks vs 5

So yeah rele body kinra weps
    Edited by francesinhalover on May 24, 2022 11:30AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Combat & Character Mechanics section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Does relequens work the same as kinras? As in, if I have rele on jewlery/weapon and swap bars does rele stay active if I get back to primary bar fast enough?

Thanks again for all the help guys its much appreciated. Cheers
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks again for all the help guys its much appreciated. Cheers

Yes you get a few seconds, but its much more unforgiving having to build 10 stacks again if you drop them, it will count down from 4 on your targets buff and debuff bar

Soupy twist