The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Levitating Items.... 3D models Issue

ZeroDPS
ZeroDPS
✭✭✭✭
gtzrutjry528.png

Dear ZOS why cant you close this gap between arm 3d model and in this case shield 3d model??
this looks really weird... and we have too many items like this
Please do something with this issue @ZOS_Kevin
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 22, 2022 11:30PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree, if I had a choice between shields clipping some armor or floating off arm like the img above I choose clipping.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my VERY limited knowledge gained from reading tidbits and exploring myself around Skyrim modding, it must happen during the item's placement on the character skeleton.(?) Perhaps it's intentional. Many of the shields curve inwards along the edges. If they place the Shield so the center straps touch the Character arm, then the Shield may clip into the arm as well, making the visual worse.

When it comes to fixing this, it's two fold. All visual art released to the Live Build are Final, and will only be changed if it breaks normal gameplay. If it is going to be changed, it's WAY down their priority list.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heck the staff in the preview clips right thru the hat, that should say something, lol and yet I liked it enough to still buy it, and highly doubt they will fix this, it's just 1 of a long list
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks

thank you!