Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How to build an annoying Templar healer?

subby33_ESO
subby33_ESO
Soul Shriven
Basically looking to make a super tanky templar for all PvP content.

I rolled Argonian to have max health and healing output. I know that this is not the best choice for PvP right now, but I am just being as brain dead and scummy as possible and want super high health, heavy armor, resistances, etc so I can be annoying in pvp.

Looking for suggestions on some easy to get sets to fit this playstyle. Would prefer to be able to be able to buy them off guild stores or get them from PvP/Dungeons/Overworld

Let me know if you have suggestions. I'm not looking to be super meta.
  • Amerises
    Amerises
    ✭✭✭✭
    What server? Not sure I want to help you annoy me, lol
  • subby33_ESO
    subby33_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I’ll just get pariah gear and research the rest on my own. Thnx
    Edited by subby33_ESO on May 21, 2022 10:30PM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my build that might be what you are looking for:

Sithis
    Fortified brass body
    Magma incarnate shoulders (Or you can use FB shoulders and Trainee neck)
    Rallying cry back bar with defensive resto
    Perfected Vateshran Lightning staff Front bar
    Magicka regen Mundus
    All attribute points to health

You can get to ~40k resists , 40K health, 3200 critical resist.
    Pretty hard to kill. Note it is a no block build
    You can occasional kill something lol
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    You can occasional kill something lol
    :)

PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • subby33_ESO
    subby33_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    (Or you can use FB shoulders ...

Thanks for the guidance. There's a lot of gear in this game so it can be really hard to make my own build.

Just two questions, how hard is it to get Gaze of Sithis? Looks like I have to unlock a minigame to start grinding for it.

And what are FB Shoulders? I dont understand the acronym.

Thanks for the suggestions, this build looks meaty and annoying :)

Edit: Just looked up the requirements to get Sithis. Looks annoying but at least I have one char w/ Dark Brotherhood maxed out.
    Edited by subby33_ESO on May 22, 2022 5:02AM
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Or you can use FB shoulders ...

Thanks for the guidance. There's a lot of gear in this game so it can be really hard to make my own build.

Just two questions, how hard is it to get Gaze of Sithis? Looks like I have to unlock a minigame to start grinding for it.

And what are FB Shoulders? I dont understand the acronym.

Thanks for the suggestions, this build looks meaty and annoying :)

Edit: Just looked up the requirements to get Sithis. Looks annoying but at least I have one char w/ Dark Brotherhood maxed out.

FB = fortified brass
    So instead of 5 body FB, you could do shoulders and 4 body.
    Then you can do 1 body Rallying cry and 2 rings.
    This lets you wear Trainee Necklace, which is a good stat booster. The drawback is, you lose the 1 piece bonus from Magma which is good regen.
    Everything is a trade off, at least for most of us "mortal" players !
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • subby33_ESO
    subby33_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use 5 Lich, 5 Hiti's and Magma Incarnate Monster Set. Lich is nice to basically never run out of magicka and spam BoL for days. Defensive sets like others said such as Fortified Brass, Aetherial Ascension or Impregnable, as well as keeping Channeled Focus up help as you often get focused as a healer. AoE sets that can affect multiple players like Hiti's, Transmutation or Winter's Respite can also work well. Make sure you have a few offensive abilities such as Radiant Destruction, Sweeps etc because in PvP you can't heal someone to death :wink:
    Edited by Vetixio on May 23, 2022 11:30AM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pariah (Alt: Fortified Brass, Almalexia's Mercy, Adept Rider, Trial by fire, Reactive Armor)
    3x Ancient Grace
    Monster Helmet to taste (Chokethorn, Earthgore, Magma Incarnate)
    Markyn ring
    1pc Trainee

alternately:

Pariah (Alt: Fortified Brass, Almalexia's Mercy, Adept Rider, Trial by fire, Reactive Armor)
    3x Ancient Grace
    Gaze of Sithis
    1pc Magma Incarnate
    2pc trainee

Magicka recovery mundus
    Smoke Bear Haunch food

These are selfish builds. Alternately could work in Rallying Cry, SPC, Olorime, Daedric Trickery, or some others for more group oriented. But if you're zerg serfing, pug BG'ing, etc., it's sadly often better to make sure you're alive, in order to keep other people alive.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malubeth, reactive, lich.

Oh wait I'm a few years late.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basically looking to make a super tanky templar for all PvP content.

I rolled Argonian to have max health and healing output. I know that this is not the best choice for PvP right now, but I am just being as brain dead and scummy as possible and want super high health, heavy armor, resistances, etc so I can be annoying in pvp.

Looking for suggestions on some easy to get sets to fit this playstyle. Would prefer to be able to be able to buy them off guild stores or get them from PvP/Dungeons/Overworld

Let me know if you have suggestions. I'm not looking to be super meta.

I'm going to assume CP Group build for this.

33k health, 1900-2k Impen unbuffed, 30k mag, 18-20k stam, all tri-stat armor enchants
    Stage 3 Vamp
    Sugar Skulls
    Goss Front bar
    Rally Back bar (shield or ice staff) just a buff bar and to proc rally, spend most of time front bar for major evasion up time.
    Magma monster
    Trainee
    Markyn

1H, 1M, 5L...can go two med also.

A good start, enjoy.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on May 24, 2022 4:39AM
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you should also note that you don't survive in pvp because you are particularly tanky, but because you press the right buttons at the right time.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with such amount of tanky stuff your heals will be extra pathetic. You can just go Mist Form and retreat.