The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

NCR full crash

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
Just had our NCR crash, was in guild run
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 30, 2022 11:03PM
  • Galiferno
    Galiferno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few minutes ago I was watching a vMOL stream and everyone in the instance was booted and they had some kind of rollback
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got game freeze in Cyrodiil, then on trying to log back in an endless loop of "Unable to connect to server", "Lost lobby connection", "The account is already logged in", and "Booted from server".

I guess the hardware refresh didn't address the bugs and performance issues after all.

Edited by Jaraal on May 21, 2022 7:17AM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @athena9205

Was this crash a one time occurrence or has it happened multiple times?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    one time crash that affected the whole group in NCR, most were my guild mates on discord so we knew what happened. I posted to help you keep track of the crashes.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @athena9205

Thank you for the update. Please keep us updated if this crash happens again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post