The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you could have one new thing in the crownstore, what would it be?

• Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    Nail polish of cource. What?
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    ALL Crown Crate items can be extracted for Crown Gems. I wouldn't even mind a time limit on it.
  • PringerX
    PringerX
    Soul Shriven
    I would like ability skins like path of exile has.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly a class change token.

Why ? Because it would motivate ZOS to bring an actual class balance. They seem to be looking at some internal statistics % data when they balance things out. If way more people would be switching to what thing is the most OP / overloaded each patch - it would mean more statistics data & better class balance in general.

Other thing I would like to see would be tail outfit slot, so Argonians & Khajiits could use it, as it kinda makes no sense not to have it lol.

Note: Different apperal items or skins for WW / Vamp form could also be a very nice addition.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wolf for my warden!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an Alit mount/pet and a Wormmouth pet.

And definitely a wamasu mount.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightfall Crates
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    A bard-house guest with several different songs.

or songs you can choose
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want roostertail frills and enveloping scales. I haven't played in 11 months. Just missed it. my argonian on ps4 has them. I love it. I built a gaming PC and sold my ps4 to a friend. So I'm back on my original pc account. that character is the only thing I miss and I can't recreate it.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Balmora House

Alternative skins or models for the Sorcerer pets, Warden summons and pet.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's kinda hard to decide on one thing, but if I have to, it would be ability to hide armor. Many outfits are made or broken by unnecessary shoulder pads or gloves/bracers, but I prefer that we could hide everything.

My runners up include a dachshund pet, and eyes that have their own slot instead of "healing" scars and removing makeup.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    With the new sorta pirate-y themed expansion it would be perfect for the Portside Shave hairstyle (sideshave). It's going on two years at least since I first asked for this after finding screenshots of npcs with it.
  • Avishag
    Avishag
    ✭✭✭
    A working telescope or dwarven binoculars..
    Is there a reason we cannot zoom in? That would be so helpful sometimes..
    Or even having a zoom on bow "sniping" like we had in Skyrim. 🧐🙂
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bundle of the non-dungeon DLC areas released since Murkmire.

It would be something like Guts and Glory (minus Imperial City) that collects the 4th quarter offerings produced after that package. The year two bundle doesn't scratch that itch, because it includes DLC dungeons, which I'd prefer to avoid unless and until they make a separate DLC queue for random dungeons.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New tails like a fluffy tail for my khajitt that or capes
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motorcycles or a jetpack-like mount
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    New tails like a fluffy tail for my khajitt that or capes

Oh that would be nice, and a tail slider too (to make them shorter, they're already too long)!
    Edited by KitsuneShoujo on June 5, 2022 6:11PM
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    A coin that could be purchased and turned in for in game gold.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    More inventory slots. 210 max is not enough. I want at least 300.

500 per favore
  • sarahvhoffb14_ESO
    sarahvhoffb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be able to gift ESO+!
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings!

We are closing this thread as it is a duplicate to another, which can be found here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.