The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Compatibility of doors and doorways

Lugaldu
Lugaldu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just checked out the new doors, Dreadsail Door Grand and High Isle Door Orante Crypt, which are very nice. But again they have a new format that probably doesn't fit any other existing doorway. It would be really nice if the doors and entrances were a bit more compatible and not just one door that fits a specific doorway - it's sad when for example the Fargrave doorway actually only fits the Fargrave door, even if you can improvise.
u8h7j1mi2f1o.jpg

How do you feel about this "door problem" or doesn't it bother you that much?
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. This has bothered me from the beginning. I have a doorway and there should be a door to fit it!
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    How about doorways that just come with a damn door in them already. Issue fixed.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about doorways that just come with a damn door in them already. Issue fixed.

That wouldn't be bad either, but it would be ideal if you could use different doors in various doorways.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like a door or even a drape I could use on these old Alinor doorways. Bastian needs his privacy.

epwl0E6.jpg
    PC EU
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd really like a door or even a drape I could use on these old Alinor doorways. Bastian needs his privacy.

epwl0E6.jpg

Maybe the Leyawiin Castle door would fit - I mean, not exactly since it is wider, but it has at least the pointed arch shape and when the door is closed it may look ok.