The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

1 mil AP

Amerises
Amerises
✭✭✭✭
Two questions:

1) What's the most profitable thing I can buy outside of waiting for a gold piece of jewelry worth selling

2) Outside of potions, are there other useful items to purchase?
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawn prisms, Akaviri style motifs and akiviri materials, The gladiator costume can also sell well. (well I'm judging this from Playstation, I don't know the PC/xbox market so I'm not sure what it's like there)
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    Dawn prisms, Akaviri style motifs and akiviri materials, The gladiator costume can also sell well. (well I'm judging this from Playstation, I don't know the PC/xbox market so I'm not sure what it's like there)

Add to that Militant Ordinator motif for resale.

Still many players who won't pvp, although some do wall/door repairs so there's plenty of stuff for re-sale for ap-to-gold conversion.

The alliance potions (spell power equivalents) are pure gold since they're essential pve consumables.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could also save up to 2 mil AP and buy the volendrung replica if you want a fancy house decoration lol

however this would require you to actually get a kill with volendrung
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014