The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Earn Rewards during the Set Sail for High Isle Celebration"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
pxjktm4t8lyv.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Watch ESO Livestreams & Earn Rewards during the Set Sail for High Isle Celebration"

"Celebrate High Isle’s upcoming launch with us by watching your favorite streamers play ESO and earning amazing new in-game rewards as you do!"

m0wxjoiacmtv.png
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on June 14, 2022 8:31PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sungold Bay Thoroughbred

Frost? Is that you?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this? An ordinary, non-magical horse as the main reward?

Don't mind if I do!!
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is Sypher PK?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting set of streamers on that list.

Hopefully Cyrodill's lag holds up given the PvPers they're bringing in with that set.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed that you are repeating previous rewards, but oh well, 6 crates and a horse are also nice.
    Btw. if you are to repeat something you could always bring back those neon blue horses from Summerfall event. *wink, wink*
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch four hours total for 2 crates and a re-release pet from the Akaviri Potentate crown crates. Wow zos.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/ghostly-housecat/

• Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    Watch four hours total for 2 crates and a re-release pet from the Akaviri Potentate crown crates. Wow zos.

Week two - another two hours for 2 more crates (i.e., 5-10 gems) and a costume that was given away for free during Elsweyr. Two hours seems way excessive for such limited rewards.

Suggestion: stagger the drops so you get more for the longer you watch. For example, 30 min 1 crate, 60 min 2nd crate, 90 min a unique cosmetic pet, outfit, or style item.

• N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »

Week two - another two hours for 2 more crates (i.e., 5-10 gems) and a costume that was given away for free during Elsweyr. Two hours seems way excessive for such limited rewards.

Suggestion: stagger the drops so you get more for the longer you watch. For example, 30 min 1 crate, 60 min 2nd crate, 90 min a unique cosmetic pet, outfit, or style item.

I'm not sure where you're getting "another two hours" for the second week from...

From the News page:
    • June 2—June 9: Watch four hours total to unlock both the Ghostly Housecat pet and two Ouroboros Crown Crates
    • June 10—June 15: Watch four hours total to unlock both the Grim Harvester costume and two Ouroboros Crown Crates
    • June 16—26: Watch for four hours total to unlock the Ghostly Housecat pet, six hours total to unlock the Grim Harvester costume, and eight hours total to unlock the Sungold Bay Thoroughbred mount and two Ouroboros Crown Crates

The way it reads to me is watch four hours total for the first week, watch four hours total for the second week, and watch eight hours total for the third week in order to get all rewards.

(Week 1) I watched four hours total and got two crates and a pet that I already had.
    (Week 2) I've watched for 31.2 minutes so far and the progress on drops says 13%. I watched four hours total and got two crates and another recycled reward.

So the total watch time is definitely per week and not additive.

Remember when it used to be watch 15? 30? minutes total per crate per day? Yeah, Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Edit: updated week two watch time.
    Edited by N00BxV1 on June 11, 2022 7:09AM
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »

I'm not sure where you're getting "another two hours" for the second week from...

From the News page:
    • June 2—June 9: Watch four hours total to unlock both the Ghostly Housecat pet and two Ouroboros Crown Crates
    • June 10—June 15: Watch four hours total to unlock both the Grim Harvester costume and two Ouroboros Crown Crates
    • June 16—26: Watch for four hours total to unlock the Ghostly Housecat pet, six hours total to unlock the Grim Harvester costume, and eight hours total to unlock the Sungold Bay Thoroughbred mount and two Ouroboros Crown Crates

The way it reads to me is watch four hours total for the first week, watch four hours total for the second week, and watch eight hours total for the third week in order to get all rewards.

(Week 1) I watched four hours total and got two crates and a pet that I already had.
    (Week 2) I've watched for 31.2 minutes so far and the progress on drops says 13%. I watched four hours total and got two crates and another recycled reward.

So the total watch time is definitely per week and not additive.

Remember when it used to be watch 15? 30? minutes total per crate per day? Yeah, Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Edit: updated week two watch time.

Yeah you’re correct; I misread things. 4 hours is an even more extreme requirement.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Well the latest extreme requirement to get that horse is just too much for me, you have to get the cat and the costume again even though you already have them from the PC launch event.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Twitch stuff is very confusing. Do I need to watch the official ZOS stream or any of the streams on the ESO Twitch page?
    PC
    PS4/PS5