The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling Assault/Support skill line

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm assuming it's ONLY by PvP kills or dailies can one level these skill yes?
  • Obs1dian
    Obs1dian
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly, although Alliance Points are often given out in the Daily Rewards (with the rank xp given to the char that claims it) and there is an introductory quest line with no PvP that will take you to level 3 in both here.

More info on earning AP can be found here
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you...I've done the into quest....still needing to level it up though...looks like I'm in for a pvp grind ;)
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Thank you...I've done the into quest....still needing to level it up though...looks like I'm in for a pvp grind ;)

Careful, you might start to enjoy it ^^
    Edited by Yakidafi on May 19, 2022 7:21AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    If you really want to augment ap just carry wall/door repair kits as you run. If you end up as a rando iin a zerg taking or defending you get an ap tick. then you help repair anything more ap. also always do one delve in cyro before you start you get a great buff.
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    also not sure if you are new but if you can take a public dungeon boss you can probably take an undefended(by players) resource which is great ap but, also not that easy if you are new.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to clarify, you need AP to rank up the skill lines to unlock the skills

once you have the skills, those rank up like every other skill, just keep it on your bar and earn XP (doing random dungeons etc)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great feedback all thank you!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only AP levels the skill lines and that is AP from any source. The skills themselves level by XP.