The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

worse and worse...

NicGroover
NicGroover
✭✭✭
This game is getting worse and worse... Since update 33 the ping and FPS are yo-yoing. No matter what time of day, even in Craglorn in the morning when you're alone... Does Zeni want to scare away the old players? It makes you wonder.
Today disconnected from the game without any message and it's not the first time. Whether you play with addons or not it's the same...
I've been playing with addons or not, it's the same... On the other hand, my annual subscription was taken without any slowdown 3 weeks ago. It's a good thing that Zenimax has some things working well...
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 15, 2022 9:07PM
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    NicGroover wrote: »
    This game is getting worse and worse... Since update 33 the ping and FPS are yo-yoing. No matter what time of day, even in Craglorn in the morning when you're alone... Does Zeni want to scare away the old players? It makes you wonder.
    Today disconnected from the game without any message and it's not the first time. Whether you play with addons or not it's the same...
    I've been playing with addons or not, it's the same... On the other hand, my annual subscription was taken without any slowdown 3 weeks ago. It's a good thing that Zenimax has some things working well...

So.... basically like playing in ESO since launch from a country in Asia where we have no local servers?

At least FF14 actually has local servers in Australia now.

ESO?

Naaaah.... NO LOCAL SERVERS FOR YOU, ONLY BUY CROWNS!

pffft

Game has run like trash for international players since launch. To say it's running like trash 'now' is just bringing you up to speed on what it's been like for the rest of us for 5+ years.

Welcome to the club.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I crash every night still in Cyrodill (randomly and no matter the amount of players)

I never crashed before, ever....I'd just get time outs. This is really not good.

I've followed all the steps proposed by ZOS and even some players; No positive results. It's getting hard to endure.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS (PS5) NA performance has got so bad in Cyrodiil this last month: blacked out skill bar, rubberband, skills not firing, dc's, hammer skill bar not showing, etc...
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the PC Technical Support section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone currently having latency or disconnection issues while playing ESO, we recommend going through the troubleshooting linked below.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post