The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

UI Error happening every 15-20 secs and won’t stop popping up on screen ps5…can’t play the game

weights44
weights44
✭✭✭
I’m getting this error everywhere on every toon and I literally can’t even play the game now. I can’t reloadui because it won’t allow me to exit the pop up UI Error on my screen at all. I have to close the app and log back in and it just keep doing it over and over and over. vq9b7zia5oa0.jpeg
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 26, 2022 8:55PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can’t remember the details about this bug when it was posted in the past, but the error is for voice chat. If you are in voice chat, leave and see if it fixes it. I seem to recall it might be due to being in voice chat but not having a mic.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go into a voice chat like guild chat then leave again bthat is what worked for a few friends
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @weights44

We are aware of an issue where players may receive UI errors for Voice chat on console. You can find more information in our help article linked below.

What should I do if I receive UI error "Ingame.lua" while playing ESO on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill Appreciate the workaround but is there an ETA on when this will be fixed? Players shouldn't be manipulating their cloud data left and right...
    Edited by Destai on June 15, 2022 3:58AM