The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

30% riding buff ?

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
So at level 10, you can go to cyr. and do a starter non-pvp quest to get rank 3 for the 30% permanent riding buff. Why is this not in a popup when you hit level10? Most players don't even know about this if they don't PVP. You don't have to even do this if you rank up vigor.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually just follow the EP zerg and take a keep or a few resources. Takes a few mins. What’s the quest - might actually be slower than the zerg surf and thus answer your question.
    Edited by adirondack on May 14, 2022 8:00PM
    Ray
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You go to cyr. for an intro quest. It takes 10 minutes to finish no PVP just talking to NPCs and learning about siege weapons. I did it by getting to the imperial city and getting vigor. I just ranked vigor up to max. I then had rank 6 or 7 in the assault line after that.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a lot better for them to remove Major Gallop from the game and then add 30% speed to all mounts at base.

No reason to have a permanent buff active on all characters like this.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been around a little more than a year and quickly discovered there are some great passives adn skills in the AvA skill line. It is a great idea to do this as it encourages players to give PvP a try.

I also think there is a note or popup telling us a little about Cyrodill when we reach lvl 10. I would not expect every detail of the benefits to be listed.

Oh, btw, there are about 45 sky shards and ~50 more skill points available via Cyrodiil and PvP.

• merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My s/o, who I've been playing this game with since closed beta, didn't know about this until like a month ago.

Mind you, it's kinda new. It used to be just the buff you'd have to put on your bar if you want to go fast, but they made it passive about a year ago. Many veteran PVE players don't know it's a thing.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not having to waste a skill slot or use an addon which can glitch is so much better than before.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"