The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How many transmute crystals can I hold in x/500, because it only lets me go up to 99/500

Redguards_Revenge
Redguards_Revenge
✭✭✭✭
Is there something I am missing here? I thought the cap was 500 yet I can't get passed 99. What gives here?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 25, 2022 9:39PM
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 500 for non eso plus and 1,000 for ESO Plus members. Not sure why you are stuck at 99.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    It's 500 for non eso plus and 1,000 for ESO Plus members. Not sure why you are stuck at 99.

That's what I thought as well. Yet when I picked it up, it stopped at 99. You are probably eso+ right, so you probably cant test this out. If anyone is not ESO+ can they test this? see if they stop at 100 after consuming a transmute crystal. Be smart, Do not consume the 50 one or the 10 one when you are close to 100.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »

That's what I thought as well. Yet when I picked it up, it stopped at 99. You are probably eso+ right, so you probably cant test this out. If anyone is not ESO+ can they test this? see if they stop at 100 after consuming a transmute crystal. Be smart, Do not consume the 50 one or the 10 one when you are close to 100.

I don't have eso plus. I have done at least 1 dungeon this week. I got 450 stone around
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Disable add ons and see if that fixes. Sometimes wierd stuff happens with them
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The cap used to be 100, but that was raised around the time that stickerbook became a thing. Do you have an addon that prevents you from consuming geodes if you'll go over the cap? If so, you may need to update that addon.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cap used to be 100, but that was raised around the time that stickerbook became a thing. Do you have an addon that prevents you from consuming geodes if you'll go over the cap? If so, you may need to update that addon.

I only have inventory insight, TTC and maps....ZoS added features to the game that let me not need the rest.
    How can an addon prevent me from consuming a geode. IT disappears from my inventory. where does it go? An addon can overrule the game and delete the geodes if I go over 100? I'll wait again tonight to try it out. with all my addons off.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only have inventory insight, TTC and maps....ZoS added features to the game that let me not need the rest.
    How can an addon prevent me from consuming a geode. IT disappears from my inventory. where does it go? An addon can overrule the game and delete the geodes if I go over 100? I'll wait again tonight to try it out. with all my addons off.
    My guess is that it got used but some addon block showing more than 100. Don't think you can open geodes if at cap, but know that crystal as reward for trials or jubilee boxes overflow and is gone.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

My guess is that it got used but some addon block showing more than 100. Don't think you can open geodes if at cap, but know that crystal as reward for trials or jubilee boxes overflow and is gone.

I wish that were true but the geodes disappeared lol. I turned off the add ons and reloaded ui the numbers didn't change. I then relogged and still no change. IT WAS AN ADDON stopping it from going passed 99...which one I don't know. I only have TTC, Inventory Insight and Map. Why any of those would hinder me from getting more geodes ...
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably an addon didn't update properly,and left the older 100 cap in a file.Can happen if manually updating or a corrupt addon from crash or hdd/ssd bad spot left older file in place.