The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am i the only one who have a strong urge to assemble smallscale group after seeing Oakensoul in PTS?

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean look. I've ran crit builds in PvP for quite a some time.
Yes it will never be "meta" because you sacrifice a lot for the damage boost, and can have more all-around balanced char if you use other sources of damage.
But crit damage is no joke even now. Nothing beats damage output you provide, even when you solo.

Thing about crit in PvP, is that nobody would stack buffs on you as PvE do ofc. Nobody would provide horn.
Currently, you are exactly 20% crit damage off for hitting crit damage cap in PvP (due to player natural resistances).
Now we have Oakensoul :)

Just one support character and a group of crit Oakensoul DDs would be able to wreak absolute havoc.
It sounds like an absolute gold opportunity for 4man group for BGs or smallscaling open world.

Anyone wants to jump on this train? Can share my calculations spreadsheets.
If any PC EU players are interested in running this together - send me a private message.