Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks admins and devs for the server upgrade ¡!!! ^^

Aixy
Aixy
✭✭✭
Hai, i just wanna say thanks alot guys for the server upgrade ¡! o:)

After playing all the Weekend for like 20 hours daily :D, i can say server is working SUPER nice (PC NA Open World Cyrodiil Gray Host).-

Big fights, (zerg vs zerg OR zerg vs ball groups): skills are finaly working, break free is working, etc.-

So happy with the new perfomance.-

We have some “new” random crashes and audio glitches but i hope eventualy will be fixed ^^ (i updated my addons)

Good Job ¡! And thanks again

<3<3
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a huge improvement (crashes excepted - looks like a memory leak on the client) The long queues to get into GH (AD well over an hour peak times) show that playable pvp in Cyrodiil is very much in demand now that skills are useable again.
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes @biminirwb17_ESO some players are coming back (pvpers).- :)
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been amazing but there is some sound issues for sure... Its like TOO much is getting thru now and theres wayy too much or too many sound effects going on at the same time at major pvp encounters. The client needs to trim the fat a bit on the sounds and it might be ok :)
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    The pop is so low it should be playable, just wait.
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    The pop is so low it should be playable, just wait.

?????

I played Gray Host all the weekend, full alliance locked (4-4-4), asian prime time and na prime time with 0 lag.-
  • weights44
    weights44
    ✭✭✭
    Servers fixed?! Must only be a pc thing. Played 30 hours over the weekend couldn’t bar swap, heal, jabs wouldn’t work, couldn’t mount bc of “in combat” issues even 20 mins after I died. Couldn’t use offensive skills because bars were always greyed out. Couldn’t sprint. Break free only worked if you were stunned by a mage Npc otherwise you died if you were cc’d by a player. Even in solo fights against any class.
    Edited by weights44 on May 9, 2022 3:52PM
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    weights44 wrote: »
    Servers fixed?! Must only be a pc thing. Played 30 hours over the weekend couldn’t bar swap, heal, jabs wouldn’t work, couldn’t mount bc of “in combat” issues even 20 mins after I died. Couldn’t use offensive skills because bars were always greyed out. Couldn’t sprint. Break free only worked if you were stunned by a mage Npc otherwise you died if you were cc’d by a player. Even in solo fights against any class.

Yes this is on PC XD ;)
    Edited by Aixy on May 9, 2022 8:23PM
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gg devs and DevOps and whoever else was involved! Most thought this day would never come, but instead it seems we may have been gifted a golden age?

Still need to get in there during primetime to see if the 8+ people I've talked to are serious, but wow.... If it's really fixed, this is going to be a huge game changer for eso and eso pop in general

All hail the wizards and wizardesses who made this happen!
  • Hellishundur_ESO
    Hellishundur_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gg devs and DevOps and whoever else was involved! Most thought this day would never come, but instead it seems we may have been gifted a golden age?

Still need to get in there during primetime to see if the 8+ people I've talked to are serious, but wow.... If it's really fixed, this is going to be a huge game changer for eso and eso pop in general

All hail the wizards and wizardesses who made this happen!

Wait and see how it goes after High Isle drops publicly. Seems to me nothing much has changed.